1. The Client provides copy of the contract OR submit application along with the KYC documents
2. NDA will be signed by the Client
3. A copy of draft instrument to be given for the Clients’ review and approval ( to share with the Beneficiary or Beneficiary’s Bank for their acceptance of the draft text of the instrument)
4. Client signs the draft as their acceptance of the instrument text (If approved)
5. Advisors sign the contract with client and client will provide additional KYC documents, as specified by the Bank
6. Client wires opening fees to Advisor’s bank account as per the invoices raised by the Advisors.
7. Client signs Indemnity Agreement with the Provider of the Instrument
8. Provider releases instrument to Bank for issuance
9. Assuming no further KYC questions, Bank issues SWIFT instrument within 7 to 10 working days.
10. Advisor emails a copy of SWIFT MESSAGE to client
11. Thus completing the transaction
Before paying any fees, MA will give you a L/C draft to send to your beneficiary. Once the beneficiary has accepted the verbiage, you can pay your fees and we will SWIFT out the documents within 1-2 business days. But once the instrument is issued all fee paid to banks and MA Become non refundable.
Anyone can open a letter of credit with us for a fee. Your credit rating or standing with the bank or lender has no effect.
DLC, LC ,SBLC , BG , APG
Yes we can give with A+ rated banks and non rated banks.
We open Instruments for almost any sum above 200,000 EURO/GBP or USD.
We are able to open letters of credit of almost any size depending on the banks .
The Instruments charge depends on a number of factors - the term and who issues it. type of institution , No days , credit information of client . We are 100% transparent with our fees.
The Instruments for which we arrange issuance are opened using our bank accounts at global institutions. Because we don’t ask our clients for specific security collateral in advance you do not tie up cash or your credit line. When you open through us, you use our credit lines.. not yours. It’s a faster and more efficient process..
In most cases, we do not require a specific collateral deposit to open a Instruments. We offer “transactional” based finance.
We specialize in servicing companies working with fast-moving consumer goods. We can open Instruments for almost any type of goods. That said, we will not get involved in transactions involving weapons or ammunition, animal products or any restricted items by Governments.
After receiving the Instruments opening fee, if for any reason the Instruments is not open, we will give our client a full refund.
All of the instruments that we issue are irrevocable and cannot be canceled except by the beneficiary. There are however certain transactions that can be made conditional by the buyer and the Instruments is made revocable in these instances.
Once the Instruments is opened your fee cannot be refunded. We recommend to all of our clients that they assure themselves of their suppliers’ ability to perform before opening any banking instruments to them. That is why we provide the draft before opening the instruments.
MA is a service provider and we do not participate in our client’s profits. Our clients pay us a nominal fee based on their costs of goods or services to arrange issuance on their behalf for their chosen transaction.
We have been in business for many years since 2001 and have a very good reputation. Online trusted by D&B since 2011, Our Credit reports are also available online with D&B and we can also provide on demand . We can provide the bank comfort letter and other documents on demand. We maintain significant facilities with major banks in cities throughout the world.
We always require our fees by wire transfer before opening the instrument.
No we cannot do through Escrow
We are not a bank. We are a Service provider and application portal to several banks.
The list is made based on recommendations by credible sources such as FATF as part of our effort to comply with AML/CTF regulations and are reviewed and updated from time to time.
Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea - Bissau, Libya, Niger, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan
Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Myanmar, Pakistan, Syria, The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Yemen
Crimea Region, Donetsk Region, Gibraltar, Luhansk Region
Barbados, Haiti, Jamaica, Nicaragua
Note - We are not accepting the application from these countries.